Friday, May 24, 2013

OBSESSED : Weekly Pin Roundup

Looking back at this week, it seems I was mostly obsessed with...you guessed it, fitness and my outside space.


I found this amazing blog and have already pinned like 12 workouts and love their take on clean eating.

I think this one is pretty do-able right off the bat!

I think this might be my little reward to myself for losing the first few pounds!  Love these Nikes with gold and orange...a bit of bling at the gym never hurt anyone.

 
Thanks to the totally amazing Erin Gates of Elements of Style for this awesome Gym Bag kit...love love love!



And these Pumpkin Coconut Protein Bar courtesy of Nourish and Flourish!

Ready to try these Banana Protein Pancakes from the same Nourish and Flourish...!  Yum.

I think both of these recipes are on my list for the weekend along with starting that Burpee Challenge!  What's on your hit list for the holiday weekend?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment