Thursday, May 30, 2013

Eating CLEAN Never Tasted So Good!

I started eating clean a few days ago, Saturday to be exact, and it has not been easy and I haven't been perfect but I feel amazing.  Hands down, amazing.

My cheats were 100% sugar - those cravings are way harder than salty.  In fact on Monday night I actually baked myself a pineapple upside down cake at 8pm and promptly ate a slice before bed.  It was delicious.  It was not a good idea - I got an amazing headache afterwards and did not feel the best in the morning.  In fact, every time I cheated and did not eat clean, I felt like crap afterwards - after the cake, after the pie, after the donut, after the popcorn, after the coke.  Ugh.

But every time I did eat clean and stayed clean, my energy levels were amazing and I felt great.  I am so happy I started "cleaning" up my act and am actually excited to keep it going.


No comments:

Post a Comment