Saturday, May 4, 2013

BODY AFTER BABY : Detox

It has come to my attention that I cannot wear ANY of my pre prego clothes, 14 months after having Maku.

I have tried to start dieting & eating clean more than once over these past months, and have started and stopped exercising more than once as well.  This standstill is killing me.

Husband says that I am just making excuses.  Maybe I am.

The biggest issue I have right now is using food as an emotional, mindless outlet.  I have to kick some seriously bad eating habits.  Mostly it is impulse eating, out of boredom or out of emotion.

Why have I lost so much motivation and determination?  First and foremost, it's an emotional struggle for me in my relationship with food.  For example, whenever I am upset, I turn to food.  I need to change this habit.  Today I went for an hour walk with Maku and felt soooooo AMAZING when I got done.  I ate delicious healthy food and felt amazing.  Immediately following this, I had an inner meltdown and went out for a shake & chips. I don't feel good now.

Right now, my key word is CONTROL.  I need to take control of my life.  I have to. 






No comments:

Post a Comment