Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I love Liberty!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend...lots of resting and relaxing.  A big thank you to all of our Veterans, including my Dad & both Grandfathers!

I love liberty- Liberty of London.

Just got this amazing book from the Library - The Liberty Book of Home Sewing.
Now, I don't have my sewing machine yet but this book is causing me to drool over the amazing projects inside.  My love for Liberty came during it's Target debut a few years ago - I am literally kicking myself for not buying more than I did but oh well.  I've also found a couple of boxes of very cute notecards at TJMaxx which I used for Baby Shower Thank You's as well as a few notebooks from TJ's too.  Love them all.  

But the projects in this book are beautiful...up first, the baby quilt for Maku.
Followed by this adorable pincushion peacock...
 
 Now, I just need to save up some serious cash for the beautiful fabrics!  What projects are you inspired to create lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment