Sunday, August 2, 2015

house to home : August goals

August Goals

Personal...

  1. Read 2 books - last month on our vacation I got through 3 amazing books.  I am ready to keep this up!  This month, Still Alice & The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
  2. Work out 3 times a week, don't skip Mondays - I started a 5K trainer last month but stopped when we went on vacation.  Need to start again.  And take advantage of the last days of summer, swim long course at our YMCA.
  3. No phone during day - other than phone calls!

Around the house...

  1. Start on my fall and winter crafts for decorating.  I have already started adding Pins on Pinterest for my Halloween board.  For some reason I love spiders at Halloween and am really going to try to decorate our house exterior with larger than life spiders.
  2. Finish Maku's first year scrapbook - considering she is now 3 1/2, I should get moving on this before she starts preschool at the end of the month.
  3. Paint my thrift store campaign desk and upholster the coordinating chair for Maku.  I've heard that the best time to paint furniture is when it's hot outside, and right now it's hot outside.  
So that's it.  Whew.



No comments:

Post a Comment